Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The Tag

A-Attached or Single: Attached----happily married :)
B-Best Friend: can't decide
C-Cake or Pie: Cheesecake
D-Day of Choice: any day I get to spend with my family
E-Essential Item: flip flops
F-Favorite Color(s): recently....pink....it's all over the place in our house....
G-Gummy Bears or Worms: Gummy Bears
H-Hometown: Glendora, CA
I-Indulgences: TV/movies, my nails & DISNEY!!!!!
J-January or July: January
K-Kids- Love them, have 1 and 1 on the way!!! (hence the reason for all the pink in the house---both girls)
L-Life Is: Crazy, but lovin it!
M-Marriage Date: 11/10/2001
N-Number of siblings: 2 brothers, 2 sisters
O-Oranges or Apples: tangerines LOL, i would say that's in the orange family
P-Phobias or Fears: Not really anything
Q-Quote: The end is just the beginning of a whole new race!
R-Ring size: dunno....changes when I'm pregnant
S-Season: Spring
T-Tag 3: Cali, Deb & Angela
U-Unknown fact about me: I used to dance....some know, some don't...but now you all do!
V-Very Favorite Store: Target!!!!!!!!!
W-Worst Habit: why don't you tell me? always good to know the truth about myself
X-X-Ray or Ultrasound: Ultrasound
Y-Your Favorite Food: changes with this pregnancy
Z-Zodiac: Libra

No comments:

Christmas Countdown!!!