Sunday, June 29, 2008

Grandma's Wall

So, a couple weeks ago Rachel, Glen and I had fun at Grandma's house in Provo. For Mother's day my mom wanted to re-do her picture wall. Since she doesn't live up here, Rachel and I put a plan together and then recruited Glen to assist. We painted her walls in the hallway, bought some new picture frames and got some new pictures. Here are some pics of our progress.





This is a picture of Glen and Rachel sanding the walls a bit before we painted. The walls were super smooth and they needed a bit of texture before we put some paint on them.












This is Steph and Glen starting the painting process.











And, here's the finished product....for the most part. Some of the pictures hadn't gotten to us yet, so most of the pictures are different than what you see here. I'll update it as soon as it's all done. The vinal lettering on top says "All because two people fell in love" Then there's the picture of Grandma and Grandpa. Then there's the pictures of all their kids. At the bottom it says "our eternal family"
We had a blast doing this, and it was even better when we got phone calls from Grandma. I could hardly understand what she was saying because she was crying.

2 comments:

Heather said...

That looks great!! I really like the paint color!!

The Watkins said...

WOW! Looks very professional!! Can you do something like that at my house?! I'll have to remember what that looks like. Good job guys!

Christmas Countdown!!!