Saturday, March 7, 2009

I'm finally entering the world of KITCHENAID!

So, I am SO super excited! I never thought I'd be saying this. I always vowed never to be the one that got so excited over appliances or things in the household. I guess you can now call me a HOUSEWIFE! I have been seceretly wanting a KichenAid mixer for quite some time now. I just recently voiced this to Chris and we had done some research, but there's no way we could afford one.....UNTIL.....NOW!!!


I received an advertisement in the mail from Kohl's. I have looked at the mixers in here for a while, but they're usually the same as other places. The advertisement usually comes every few months and there's usually a sticker that has a discount amount...this time it was 15%, 20% or 30%. Usually I get the least out of all of them...but this time...I got the 30% off coupon!!!!! So...needless to say, with the 30% off coupon, and the gift cards from Christmas....TOTALLY AFFORDABLE! I'm so excited! It should be arriving to my home on Thursday!


3 comments:

Janna said...

Yeah we love Kohls sales... I got a 30% card last month and we did some damage in that store. Enjoy your new mixer, I love mine!

Shelly! said...

Congrats on the new addition to the family! I LOVE mine and I never thought I'd be domestic enough to (a) know what was is (b) know how to use one or (c) DESIRE one so much!

The Williams Family said...

The clouds have parted, a light is shining down! AHHHHHHHHH!!!

I am happy for you, you will LOVE it! :)

Christmas Countdown!!!