Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Baby Stuff

So, went to the doctor yesterday. All is going great and right on schedule! This pregnancy is a lot alike when I was pregnant with Haley, but also different. I didn't get sick either pregnancy, but I gained A LOT more weight with Haley than I have with this one. I think I gained like 70 lbs with Haley, and this one I've only gained 10 so far. I think that's a pretty good accomplishment! I should start maternity leave at the end of this month. I was thinking about just taking a week off before the c-section, but the closer I get I'm thinking now at least 2 weeks. There's still a ton to do and I just can't get things done as quickly as I could before. I'm starting to get sore, have contractions and I'm just big and bulky. I'm going to need more than a week before the baby....definately!

More news! Richard and Kathryn had their baby Adelle yesterday! She was enduced 2 weeks early from complications, but mom and baby are doing just great! She was 6 lbs 3 oz 19 1/2 inches long. Baby Adelle Elizabeth Mackay is beautiful! Congrats to Rich and Kathryn!

2 comments:

The Watkins said...

Has it really been 9 months already? That's so crazy, it's gone by so fast....well, probably not for you I'm sure. Wow! I guess this means I should call you and we should get caught up. Tara is married now and I start my job tomorrow. Wow, I can't believe you're about to have another little girl!! I wish I could be there to help you babysit at a minute's notice. I was just telling my mom the other day that I need an "Angela" in my life, referring to the way I was able to help you with Haley and I want that for Me and Madison. Anyway, hope you're doing well.

raw mom said...

yay! you're having a baby soon! i cant wait to see pictures!

Christmas Countdown!!!