Monday, May 12, 2008

ONE MORE WEEK!

So, we only have one more week until we find out what we're having! I'll be 23 weeks on May 19 and at 4pm, if all goes well and if baby cooporates, we'll be able to find out if we'll have a little girl or a little boy. I never really had a feeling or dream or anything like that with Haley. I had no clue what she was going to be. This time I did have one dream. About 2 weeks ago, I had a dream that we were in getting the ultrasound and that it was a girl. We'll see if this dream comes true! LOL

Also, in Church, on Mother's day, Haley had her first experience in performing in Sacrament Meeting. She got up with the rest of the Primary to sing to the Mom's for Mother's day. She didn't know all the words, but she was super cute anyways! Also, I normally feel the baby on either side of my stomach, either right side or left side. All of a sudden, I get this huge WHAM in my spine...like the baby was sitting front to back. It didn't hurt, but it made me jump. Chris thought I had fallen asleep. It was quite funny.

No comments:

Christmas Countdown!!!