Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Blogging...It's been a while

Well, it's been a while since I've blogged. I guess I need to do it more. It's been over a year it seems since I've done anything!


Well, Haley's now in 1st grade, and is an amazing reader! She's at a 4th grade reading level. She loves reading and I love listening to her read. She amazes me sometimes.

Camdyn is now 3 and is FINALLY potty trained! (insert choir of angels singing here)

We're really excited about this Christmas Season. Haley and I are singing in our Stake Choirside this Sunday. Haley is in a Children's Choir and will be performing with them. I'll be singing with our Ward Choir and the Stake Choir. I haven't been in a Choir since we left Tustin back in 2006, and it feels good to sing again!

Our house is all set up for Christmas and we have a new friend named Zack. He's our elf from the North Pole. He loves reporting the girls good and bad deeds back to Santa every night and chooses a new place in our home every night to watch the girls from. They're having a lot of fun with him and it seems to help having him around to help the girls to remember to be good.

I'll try to be better at blogging. I'll also try to post pictures.

You can check out our family photo site at http://thehilgendorfs.smugmug.com/


have a great Christmas!

No comments:

Christmas Countdown!!!